It’s amazing what can be accomplished in 360 days!
SAN DIEGO, CALIF., June 25, 2018 -
Last June, Danielle Millican Senior Account Director, left our San Diego office to help establish a Carling presence in the United Kingdom. She was quickly joined by Gerry Crawford (Client Services) and Jon Yuill (Creative) in a space designed for one.
One year later, look at all the team has accomplished:
- Four major international client pitches, ALL WON!
- Staff doubled in numbers with several more new hires poised to start throughout the summer
- Office space expanded to include a conference room and 2 large work areas so client services and creative have their own rooms
- The team helped one client successfully launch into the dermatology space with a campaign that showcased a psoriasis indication
- One of the team’s early assignments was to create an interactive and engaging booth for the 2018 European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR) held recently in Amsterdam. Our global client was thrilled with the results.
- Carling London has earned the designation of “Award Winning” in its first year! The team won a Silver Telly award for the creation of four corporate videos that raised awareness of this client’s commitment in oncology.
- Jon was interviewed for the cover story, “Creativity in Healthcare,” for the June issue of Pharmaceutical Marketing Europe (PME) magazine. He was one of only 4 creative directors asked to share their viewpoints! Click here, register, and then turn to page 38 to read what Jon had to say in Carling’s first thought-leadership piece published across the pond
- Carling London announced its one-year anniversary with a beautiful ad that ran in PME. The ad used the newest Carling branding elements with copy that celebrates the team’s successes.
Kudos to everyone in the London office on a year of success! Can’t wait to see what you accomplish in the next 365 days!
Read More News Stories